Thursday

WHO IS THE WINNER???

WIKIPEDIA: I know everything.
FACEBOOK: I know everybody.
GOOGLE: I have everything.
Mozilla: Without me you can not access.
EXPLORER: But I still can
Mozilla: What the hell, you're disturbing
EXPLORER: because, you say there's only you
INTERNET: Stop! You guys do not talk much, if not me, you all probably do not exist!
FACEBOOK: Huuu, I most often visit, so I'm the best.
YAHOO: Facebook, Remember, without me, you can not create an E-mail!
GOOGLE: Yahoo, I'm also able to make e-mail.
INTERNET: zzz ... I am the greatest
COMPUTER: I deity here.
PLN: Fu * k all! I turn off the power!
GENSET: calm, there's still me here.
PLN: silence you
Fuel: Watch out all of you, I stop the supply of fuel
SOLAR CELL: calm, as long as I was there everything was safe.
Sun: I do not want to shine
Water, Coal, etc. Lightning: WE ARE STILL HERE!
Earth: Without me, you all probably do not exist!
Universe: all ... if I'm not there, you definitely can not exist ....
God: without me you all did not exist.
ha .... ha ... ha .... !!!!!

THE END ...!!!!

Kode Smiley Untuk Komentar


:a :b :c :d :e :f :g :h :i :j :k :l :m :n :o :p :q :r :s :t

No comments:

Post a Comment